Frisbi seminars are held on Fridays at 15:00 in a hybrid format, with both in-person seating in Mondi 2 as well as online streaming, unless mentioned otherwise. All information (including Zoom links) is sent out via regular emails to our mailing list: FriSBi@lists.ist.ac.at.
The current schedule of speakers can be found here, the upcoming talk in bold. Affiliation is given in parentheses: institution for external speakers; group name(s) for internal speakers (in alphabetical order, if multiple). External speakers are denoted in green.
Fall 2022/23 and Spring 2023
- Dec 02: Alberto Pezzotta – tbc
- Nov 18: Timothy Saunders (University of Warwick) – Building a morphogen gradient from source to sink
- Nov 11: Ruben Perez-Carrasco (Imperial College London) – tbc
- Nov 04: David Sprinzak (Tel Aviv University) – tbc
- Oct 28: tbd – tbc
- Oct 21: Mindy Liu (EMBL Heidelberg) – Networked dynamical systems approaches to quantitatively predict multicellular gene expression patterning
- Oct 14: Somya Mani (IBS-CSLM) – Development is not tree-like: Boolean modelling of development indicates plasticity in cell states
- Oct 07: Jake Yeung (Scientific Computing) – Disentangling the effects of sleep and time-of-day on gene regulation dynamics in the cortex
- Sep 30: Christoph Weber (University of Augsburg) – The interplay between molecular assembly and phase separation
- Sep 23: Ksniia Khudiakova (Barton and Maas Groups) – Multidimensional diffusion approximation and rugged fitness landscapes